Our property management division, Lowveld property management, is a natural extension of the business. It enables us to continue managing tenants after placement and allow property owners to step back and manage their portfolios as opposed to spending time chasing payments and resolving day-to-day tenant issues.
We have a dedicated property management team offering landlords a number of services, depending on the specific requirements agreed to. These services include:
- Site visit upon inception of the management service. A full property inspection with a detailed report and photographs will be submitted to the landlord and kept on file for reference.
- Quarterly, physical site inspections.
- Prior to tenants vacating the property we will undertake a property inspection with a detailed report and photographs, also submitted to the landlord and filed for reference.
- Deposit management, banking and re-payment if required.
- Monthly tenant invoicing with statements.
- Arrears management and letter requests.
- Meter readings and relevant charging where applicable.
- Monthly statements and payments to landlords.
- Sourcing tenants for vacant spaces.
- Reporting on building maintenance.
- Where required we do requesting and submitting of maintenance quotations to the landlord for approval.
- Management and payment, where required of contractors performing maintenance on the property.
- Detailed reporting and financial management.
- Centralised building, unit and tenant information.
- Capturing escalating recurring charges.
- Capturing ad-hoc charges or adjustments.
- Ability to manage tenant deposits and refunds thereof.
- Expense management.
- Automated monthly charge generation (tenant statements), with automatic escalation.
- Electronic loading of metered (municipal) charges (from meter reading service).
- Apportionments of bulk charges (eg. rates, security) across the tenants in a building.
- Aged Arrears
- SMS/Email functionality from the database to communicate easily with tenants.
- Full on-line tenant statement history.
- Powerful arrear interest communication facility.
- Portfolio statistical analysis tools highlighting lease expiries and aged arrears.
- Custom formatted tax invoices.
- Tax Invoices emailed to all Tenants as PDF attachments.
- Lease Expiry Schedule/ Drill-down Statistics to manage renewals.